Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Completed Projects

 Julep and Derby don't know it but Wednesday
will be grooming day.  I'm trying a new groomer
in hopes they get a better cut then the last one I used.  
 A changing of the guard.  One sleeps while one watches.
 This one is all mine!
 I started this pillow in Bozman and finally stitched it closed
because I want to add it to the Westie Rescue SE 
Christmas in July FB auction.  I hope it does well.
 Bunnies ... a small a baby quilt

Fairy Quilt

 This one is a favorite made with the little vintage westie
fabric I had leftover from another quilt.  

I feel this quilt would look adorable hanging from a wall in
a baby room.  It was easy and fun to make.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always! Good luck with the new groomer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything works out with the new groomer. Finlay's groomer has a Westie and she's fantastic.

    LOVE the projects, and the quilt with the Westie fabric remnants is so cute! The pillow is precious, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything looks great. good luck with the groomer

    ReplyDelete