Thursday, August 20, 2015

Warning ... Today's Posting Is Not Exciting

 His Royal Cuteness
 My fabric order arrived and I'm ready to start working on 
the Penny Lane quilt pattern.  I have stacks of holiday theme 
fabric but this collection of batiks blends nicely and was on sale.
The test block.
Penny Lane is a pattern that looks complicated but is pretty easy.
Hopefully, I'll start cutting on Friday.
...
Today was a busy day.  I had lunch with JoAnn & Francis
at Panera then I dropped off the deposit for the seamless
shower enclosure at Mr. Go Glass.   From there I went to the
Appliance Source to look at washers/dryers and refrigerators.
I'm still torn on which brand of washer and dryer to
get.  They are expecting the new LG's to arrive in the next
week.  I really don't need a complicated machine ... just something 
that washes clothing.  I don't need a 'steam' feature or a feature that
will dry your clothing slowly over an 8 hour period.
(Give me a break!) ... So if you have some input on washers
and dryers please share and help me make up my mind.


2 comments:

  1. Derby shows Westitude even while sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His royal cuteness is sweet as can be. As for washers and dryers I have an old fashioned no frills Maytag and they have served me well for a lot of years

    ReplyDelete