Friday, September 11, 2015

Quietly Remembering

 Quieting remembering 9/11
 To read the history of World Trade Towers:
Today I'm quietly remembering and praying for all who perished
 in the World Trade Center attack.  
The company I worked for had it's Central Office on the top 
floor of Tower One.  There was no way our guys could
have made it out.
Remembering ... Ed Saiya & Frank Serrano
Ed transferred from our Washington, DC Central Office
to the NYCO after his divorce.  I personally knew Ed for
13 years ...  and Frank Serrano who I only met
once, but Frank & I would talk on the phone from
time to time.  May all those souls rest in peace.
I will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. A tragic even like this is impossible to forget and more so when you knew some of the victims personally

    ReplyDelete