Wednesday, February 17, 2016

While it Snowed ... I Sewed

 Julep wanting attention while in my sewing room.
 Angry birds ... waiting for our neighbors feeder to be filled.
Talk about being in the right place with a camera.  I caught
this snow bunny dashing through snow from one section 
of brush to the other section of brush.
 Remember this stack of cut fabric I posted yesterday?
This [above] turned into this [below]
 I searched for a quilt pattern so I could use the
rest of the Little Red Hen fabric.
 Here is a close-up of the quilt block.
Table Runner #1
These are so easy to make in about 10 minutes.
 Table Runner #2
Like my American Girl doll clothing I like
to add embellishments when I can.
... Happy To Report ...
I'm finished sewing with the fabric from the Henry Glass
called Little Red Hen by Dana Brooks.
All that's left is to answer a few questions about myself
for their blog.

Next up in the sewing room is St. Patty's Day quilts for the
grand kids.  I decided to super-size the blocks to make these
quilts quickly.  Also ... I'll be taking off Friday with my sister [Debby]
to Lancaster, PA.  Our destination will be the Amish countryside
to hit 5 of our fabric shops.  I'm getting pretty low on
stash fabric on my sewing room shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment