Monday, April 4, 2016

How Sweet It Is!

 While I was out snapping pictures of the garden
Wilson snapped one of me.
 How strange it is!  I don't know what I did or how I 
did it but I found a file on my camera's flash drive with these photo's.  
I'm still scratching my head why they were still there.
 Should you like to take a look at our travels of many
years ago here is the link to the blog I started.  
Maybe one day we will travel again!
 I don't think I'll ever figure why these were still on my camera
 but were actually taken on our cruise many years ago.  
Looking at the photo's makes me want to book another cruise but
I don't think I could leave the westies for that long.
Silly Westie Mommy Katie!

1 comment:

  1. You would have to find a cruise that allowed dogs :) The cupcakes look yummy

    ReplyDelete