Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Sewciopath ... am I

 I was playing in Photo Lab today and this is what I came up
with for Halloween.
 A Facebook find ... amazing what folks come up with.
My sister is taking this quilt to toss on a 
chair in her living room.
 The fabric is really pretty with thin gold lines outline the prints.
The photo just doesn't do this one justice.
 This quilt has already been added to Westie Rescue Northern 
California fund raising auction that starts Friday.
Well, I better get up to my sewing room.  I have several
more quilts that are waiting for the binding to be added.
I'm also tossing around what my next project will be.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, you're definitely a sewciopath...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha sewciopath! So funny. I still haven't made it down to Marion to see Shelley's pillowcases on her bed in person, but she keeps changing them and putting them and her room on Snapchat so I know she's enjoying them! I'll see her this weekend at a horse show and I do plan on going to Marion next Wednesday!

    Have a great weekend!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete