Sunday, June 18, 2017

Fabric: That's All I Got For You Today

It's nice to keep our UPS and Fed-X guys busy.
I'm starting a 4th of July quilt using a pattern that Jenny from
Missouri Star Quilting demonstrated a few weeks ago.
 I placed three fabric orders over the past month.  All
on sale for between $2.99 - $3.99 per yard so in my world
that what I call a real deal [plus no tax & free shipping].

This is the start of the music fabric collection.  I've been
looking at tote bag patterns as well as little clutch bag
patterns.  Let's see what I can make by February to take
on the Smooth Jazz Cruise to the Caribbean.
 I haven't posted this fabric on Facebook because it just
might start a riot!  I have enough to make two lap quilts for
upcoming rescue auctions and with the leftovers also
do some stuffed mini-terriers. 
 I needed some super-cute fabric to have on
hand for some small kids quilts.
 I purchased the last 1/2 yard of the gold fabric.  I can
understand why it sold out because it's really pretty.
 More fabric for kids quilts.



 The nautical whales I found at JoAnn's on sale.
 The whales, lobsters, and lighthouse fabrics have been sitting
in the sale section at Hancock's for months so I finally
broke down and ordered them.  
 These are flannel.  I ordered with Outreach in mind to
make a few things like taggies and burp cloths.

Simple pattern with basic colors to have on hand.

 More music fabric.
 A little Christmas.



The final stack to be incorporated into my stash.
This should keep me sewing for a few weeks.


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the UPS and Fed ex guys appreciate your purchases

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😂😂😂 we like the UPS truck too because Kenzie gets to announce its arrival! We love Jenny Dian's videos.

    ReplyDelete