Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Mini-Terriers, A Set of Pillowcase, Etc.

 I've been organizing and incorporating my new fabrics into
my current stash.  While doing this I decided to pull some red, 
white, and blue fabric to design one [or two] 4th of July lap quilts.  
Derby as cute as he is [is] unimpressed with my layout. 
Julep [in the far left corner of this picture] is 
sleeping on the fabric I pressed and was planning to
use as a 'template' for the size.  So ... instead of disturbing
her I moved my layout to another part of the floor.
This set of angelic pillowcases was made with my
cousin Alberta in mind.   She is scheduled for [knee] surgery
next month.  I think she'll love them. 
 I made more mini-terriers which I took into 
Baltimore this past Saturday to give to my mom.
She wanted to share them with her doctor and his staff.



 These are going to my cousin Alberta with the pillowcases.

 I love this flannel which I found on the free table at the
last guild meeting.  I gave two burp cloths to my mom to
 pass on to a friend and I have two to give to Outreach.
Giving up on trying to keep the back cushions nice
and neat I decided to just keep them down and
covered for the pure please of the westies [as
well as helping to keep my sanity].



3 comments: