Sunday, September 17, 2017

Christmas & Unicorn Quilts

Hello ... Julep
 My mom wanted a new Christmas quilt so I went to
work shortly after the request.  I'm very happy with the way this
 turned out [so much so] I actually thought about keeping it!
 I decided to jazz it up by hand gluing crystals
and flat-back pearls on and around the tree. 

 I could have spent hours and hours gluing but decided
simple is better and not to overdue it.

I considered using the back fabric on the front but
decided against it thinking the front needed to be more
then just one fabric surrounding the panel.
 The unicorn quilt will make some little girl happy. 
 This is really cute fabric with a lot of gold accents
which my photo's don't show.


The leftover blocks were added to the back for more interest.
Late this afternoon I started to cut out 2 Christmas quilts ...
more on that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. The unicorn quilt is cute but the Christmas one is gorgeous. Love how you put the crystals and pearls on it

    ReplyDelete