Monday, October 23, 2017

Completed Lap Quilt

 Sewing takes a lot of energy and I wish I could take a nap
with Julep ... but I must push on to complete all the quilts
I made while sick a few weeks ago.
 These are all small lap quilts - nothing complicated
but totally fun to make.



Julep ... coming over to inspect my work.




The snowman fabric I used on part of the back was
picked up from the free table at a guild meeting.
 Kaitlyn's quilt ... waiting for their visit at Thanksgiving.
The back of Kaitlyn's quilt.  It was a hard to decide
if the back of her quilt should actually be another quilt.
We decided to keep the fabric together because
it all blends so nicely.
 The Scottie quilt above and the complimentary one
below are in the mail to the Wag N Train Terrier Rescue
in Omaha, NE.  They are having a holiday fund raiser
so I sent two quilts, two pillowcases and 6 of
those adorable mini stuffed terriers - all for the cause.










I have just two more quilts to finish up from the
production run of lap quilts.  My sister asked
me to make a lap quilt for her mother-in-law and
I started laying this out today.  


1 comment: