Saturday, September 15, 2018

A Little More For Outreach

 Last night I finished up 15 baby 'taggies' for Outreach
to give out as requested.
 Note to Chris:  if you need these before the next Guild meeting
please let me know.  
Derby ... napping while I sew and press.
 From the free table at the last guild meeting.  I plan to pull
a few fabrics from my stash and make this into a small
quilt for Outreach to finish.
Also from the free table.  I came home and starched, pressed 
and cut up all the fabrics I grabbed.  What you see above is
now put away in boxes according to size.  Like I did 2 years ago
for the quilt show boutique I will put them into bundles and
tie them with ribbon for the guild to sell.  While I donated about
9,000 cuts of fabric in various size blocks I'm hoping to 
come close to this amount by May of next year.


1 comment: