Saturday, December 29, 2018

Getting Ready For Eve-Eve

We've both been super-busy getting ready for our annual
Eve-Eve dinner party.  We also decided this year to pop
open this bottle of Dom.  Actually we don't think this will be
'good' [meaning drinkable] because it hasn't been kept properly
in a wine refrigerator.  Interestingly enough I checked the
current value of this champagne and it's worth approx. $400/bottle.
Now I wish we would have taken better care of this little gem.

 The table is set for a party of 10.
 Festive table glitter sprinkled around.
 I broke out the Baccarat crystal glassware.
Maybe I shouldn't use 'broke' in the same 
breath as 'Baccarat'!
 I plan on taking down all the holiday decorations
on New Year's day.  Then the house will look so plain.
 I spotted these fancy candle holders at Pier One
and just had to have them.  They look great
on the table and were only $20 apiece!
 I purchased all three candle holders.



We will spend Sunday cooking but other than that
we are totally ready so bring on the Eve-Eve party.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine drinking something that cost $400. But I'm a bit of a cheapskate...lol
    Your table looks beautiful. Enjoy your party

    ReplyDelete