Friday, July 12, 2019

Cuteness

Taylor & Cooley 
Today was the day I dropped off the bag of goodies
at our neighbors house so they would have everything
as soon as they arrived.   The girls and their parents are
here for just one night.  They are leaving in the
morning for a week at the beach.

 I really have to be in the mood to make doll clothing but
once I get started I'm okay.  It's a nice way to use up
those tiny pieces of leftover fabric.


 The girls were so excited with everything.
Katie [our neighbor's beagle] got into the photo.
 I did buy a cute little box big enough for all the clothing.

 I think the girl's American Girl doll with be the best dressed
at the beach this year.


Slippers
It took me about a minute to make one pair.  With nothing to hold
them onto the dolls feet I'm sure they will get lost quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Just look at that happy face in that first picture. They are going to have a lot of fun with that. Those slippers are adorable.

    ReplyDelete