Sunday, July 14, 2019

Loads of Fun Fabric Collection ... Finished Projects


 I just finished working with the fabric collection called
"Loads of Fun" ... here is what I made.

 Table runners or should I said ...
washer and dryer runners.  
 It's amazing how cute the runners look in my laundry room.




 This pattern is called stepping stones and it's
a new one I decided to try.
 Irons and clothespin fabric.
 At first I wasn't crazy about the panel in this collection
but with simple borders I actually fell in love with it.


 Last but not least ... simple blocks with boarder fabric.



I'll be turning these in to Jennifer for her to use
on social media to promote this fabric line.
Next up  ... Woodland Wonders.

1 comment:

  1. everything looks great. You could start a new trend with the washer/dryer runner.

    ReplyDelete