Thursday, January 30, 2020

Emelia Dreams On ... Completed Projects

 Isn't this adorable?
I sent the fabric basket and bear to baby Colton.
 .  ..  .  ..  .  ..  .
Now to share all the fun items I made using
 Emelia Dreams On 
by
Blank Quilting  
 Reversable pillowcases with little pockets.

 Since Valentine's Day is coming up I made a small
heart shaped pillow to tuck into one of the pockets.
 Pockets are made cuter by adding ribbon, flowers, and
tiny heart shaped buttons.
 With the 3 leftover panels [from the quilt] I made small
pillows.  I added ribbon and crystals for additional sparkle.



 The pillow backs
 Unicorns ... the second set of pillowcases.

 A portion of the quilt.
 Two buttons are in the center of each pinwheel block.
 Not the best photo but it's good enough 
to show the quilt layout.
The back fabric was pulled from my stash.
With leftover scraps of fabrics I did this simple
layout.  Outreach will finish it up then pass it along.
 Close-up of the scrappy blocks.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks fantastic. I love the pillows. That fabric basket is so nice and the bear inside is cute

    ReplyDelete