Sunday, February 23, 2020

3 Packages of Fabric

 Much to my surprise and delight I found 3 packages of
fabric from Jaftex sitting at my front door yesterday.
I never know what lines will be coming my way
but have to say I've never been disappointed.
 Package #1
 I'm a sucker for nautical fabric.  This collection is
"HARBOR DAYS" 
by
Color Pop Studio for Blank Quilting
This line ships out to quilt stores in March.
 Package #2
 "ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE AND A DOG"
by
Beth Logan for Henry Glass & Co.
This line ships out to quilt stores in March.

 This could possibly pass for a westie.
 Woof-woof ... the wheels in my head are already
thinking what I can create with this line.
 Package #3
"BLESSINGS"
by
Jane Alison for Henry Glass & Co.
Derby
This line ships out to quilt stores in March.
 At first I thought of making accent pillows to match
a quilt using this panel but now I have another idea.
 Random pictures of Derby


 I did have to say 'treat' to get him to look at me.
I have my work cut out for me.  The usual time frame to
get projects done and photo's sent in is one month.  
With 3 batches of fabric and a quick turn-a-round time
I won't be making anything overly complicated but
then again I never do!

1 comment:

  1. All three collections are fabulous. How funny that Derby would choose the dog collection to nap on. I guess he likes that best.

    ReplyDelete