Friday, November 20, 2020

Field of Sunflowers Lap Quilt / Kitty Masks / Doggies Stockings


I have a friend who simply loves sunflowers so when I happened
to see this panel I ordered it from Hancock of Paducah.
I had no set pattern in my head so after looking at it for a few
days I remembered some 2-1/2" strips leftover from another 
project that would work nicely.
Since the Post Office is urging everyone to mail early this year
this is already on it's way as an early Xmas gift.
The back of the sunflower quilt.
Here kitty-kitty!  Both kitty fabrics came from Hancock
of Paducah's {at full price!} but I had to have them.
I'm still working on making a variety of masks for 
Dara's vet office.  The stuffed fish is a "Cat Fish" ... get it!
Six little doggie stockings for the ladies at
Julep and Derby's vet office.  I need to find a few
small things to put inside.






1 comment:

  1. That quilt is gorgeous. The masks, stockings and "cat" fish are adorable.

    ReplyDelete