Thursday, March 11, 2021

Progress Shots Using Nana Mae V


One of the goals when sewing fabric I receive from Jennifer
is finding a pattern that show off the prints.  Some
brand ambassadors cut the fabric so small you can't tell what
collection they are using so I'm very careful about what I make.
The pattern I chose for the Nana Mae V collection
is one I had in my 'I want to make' binder for years. 
Block #1
The pattern has only two different sizes of blocks.
Block #2
Jennifer wants us to send in progress shots so she can
post them on social media.  These are my progress shots.
I decided to make this pattern into 3 row units as you see.
By doing this I have options ... to keep it as 3 row units which is
lap size or to sew two [3] row units together to make a larger quilt. 

Here are two [three row units] hanging next to each other but
not sewn together.  I have enough fabric to actually
make one [maybe two] more units.  What I'm really 
thinking is after taking photo's for Jennifer adding a
simple border from my fabric stash around the 3 row units
which would keep it lap size.  Since these are not really
my style [meaning small flower prints] I'll check with Chris 
to see if Outreach could use them.









1 comment:

  1. These are nice. Those colors just scream spring to me.

    ReplyDelete