Sunday, September 11, 2022

A Stack of Quilts

 

Derby is back to his old self ... we are elated.
For the past month I've been working on and off with a stack
of kids fabric from my stash.  I didn't have any particular
pattern in mind so I just winged it.









The owl fabric is what I've been using for the back 
of the kids quilts.  It's so bright and happy and the 
totally best part is that it was only $3.00 a yard with no
tax and no shipping.  It was offered on a bolt of
 15 yards and I will use every single inch of it! 



The hedgehog fabric is a few years old and I just never
had the right pattern to use it.

Little pink bunnies.  While the quilts are on the small
size I do love the pattern.

This was a 10 yard bolt from the same collection as the owls
above.  Same price $3.00 per yard.  It's from Free Spirit fabrics 
and those of you who are familiar with Free Spirit fabrics
know they offer unique designs and bright colors.


Total quilts completed for 
The Hole in the Wall Gang = 56




1 comment:

  1. So glad Derby is feeling better.
    All the quilts look great but that owl fabric is my favorite of everything. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete