Saturday, December 24, 2022

100 Quilts!

 

If you ever wondered what 100 quilts looked like here
you are!  While it doesn't look like 100 believe me there
are 100 quilts all stacked up. 
 I started to clean out the guest room closet and I
have boxes, large plastic bins and bags which
all the quilts will stored in until needed.
My new labels ... I ordered 200.
These labels can be folded in half which is better than the last batch.
I made two exactly the same of the kitty cat quilts.
My mom asked for a kids quilt for the daughter of a caregiver
in the community she lives in.  We didn't know the age so
I had to guess what fabrics would work.
This is my favorite angel cat quilt.  For the background fabric 
of the angel blocks I used all metallic fabric.  I also cut
the size by one complete row and made the border
fabric bigger.  This is the one that Dara's boss
ask me to make for another vet in the practice.

Wishing you very Merry Christmas






No comments:

Post a Comment