Sunday, February 19, 2023

Sewing Progress

 

Over the last week I started working with the newly released 
collections received while on vacation.
 "Barnyard Tales"
This is a super quick pattern and from start to finish
was no more than 30 minutes to make the top.
Progress Shot
The start of the second quilt top using the
same pattern above.  Some fellow brand ambassadors 
make beautiful quilts with complicated patterns [the
pieces are cut so small you can't tell what fabric they are
even using].  My theory is make quilts using larger blocks because 
it's about showcasing the newly released fabric lines.
"Meow"

This is a free pattern from Missouri Star Quilting used to
make the kitty blocks.

The large cat blocks were taken from the
panel in this collection.
"Alpha-babies"
I love the bright colors in this collection.  
Progress Shot
A soft book panel came with this collection.   When that happens
I turn those panels into reading quilts. 
"Beach Bound"
This is a beautiful collection but it's hard to photograph.
Progress Shot
The beginning of Beach Bound angels.  The background
fabrics for each angel were pulled from the fat quarter
bundle I received from Free Spirit.
The colors are very soft and this top will
photograph much better outside in natural light.
"Nights of Olde Salem" 
for Henry Glass Fabrics
This collection came Fed-X straight from Korea!
I was totally surprised to receive it after receiving
all the other collections {I'm not complaining}.
*  *  * 
What's new in the brand ambassador program this year:
We have 2 months to turn in our project photo's/write-up
plus 
We receive 1 [one] yard cuts of all fabric in the
collections we are sent.  This allows more flexibility
 in creativity and for me that means more quilts 
 for the kids camp.



 







2 comments:

  1. Wow! The cat quilt is fantastic....I love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful fabrics. I love the cat quilts. Those are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete